Sunday, 1 September 2013

Round up - "Eat Seasonal Food, Fresh"

Today is 1st of September , a new month started with a new hope. At the same time our Event " Eat Seasonal Food, Fresh" has come to an end on 31st August. This was a lovely event and I came to know about various dishes prepared from seasonal fruits and vegetables. Though very few bloggers were participated in this event but I pray a grand success for this event in the future. I would like to thank you all the participants and hope you will also participate in other events at my page again & again, giving me an opportunity to learn your innovative creations. Here is the round up for you.

 
 

6 comments:

Navaneetham Krishnan said...

Great concept and let me see what I can do.

sushmita pandit said...

nice concept...

Nilu A said...

Hi Amrita.. Have linked my 1st entry... Mixed Vegetable Bhujia .. Happy hosting :-)

Balachandrika Kandaswamy said...

hi Amrita, Can we add beverages / drinks entry for this event? Please let me know
Thanks,
Bala

Nilu A said...

Hi Amrita... Have linked my 2nd entry.. Cucumber-Cheese-Chutney Sandwiches.. Have an awesome day :-)

PraManj said...

Hi,

I am a new blogger.I am participating in your event.Thanx for this chance.Just wanted to make sure I followed all the rules properly otherwise do let me know before you delete.

Hope to see you in my blog too:)

Thanx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...